Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Wish I knew More About Everything

Do you ever wish you knew the answer to :

Why people say mean things, and they say they are teasing,
but it is still hurtful. And you wonder how you are suppose to
react. And you wonder, "what did I do"????? You go over and over
trying to remember, where you might have failed. And I wonder,
it, has to be somewhere ,I have lost their respect. And again....

I'm guilty of saying negative things also. But, I've been reminded
how it feels. and I know how it hurts. If I ever hurt someone,
wether it be my family, beloved friends, or a hurting stranger. Lord,
please forgive me.

There are a few things I really want .

To be real.........not fake.
To put others first.
To love Jesus, with my whole heart, soul and mind, .
May I not hurt anyone at anytime.
May I be an instrument of peace
May I be a better wife, mother, nana, friend ....

Just a few things I want.......

No comments: