Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Popping Gum

I know how popping gum irritates some people...
But, Her highnesses...Kate and Lily.. love it.

They both just stare as I chew and get ready for
a bubble. As they anticipate the "pop". Their eyes
get so big.. And I try to not to disappoint them.
Honestly, I really am not trying to stand on your last
nerve..I just love entertaining them.

Then, I hesitate.. and they look at me so intently,
and they try to move their mouths, like they just
saw me do. I try my best not to laugh. And thats hard.
Cuz, they are just soooooooooo adorable.

Its so easy to make a child smile, or make them happy.
What a blessed "Nana"..I am.

We got the privilege of keeping Kate Marie this last
weekend. Her mom and dad celebrated their 5th anniv.
with an overnight trip. She was such a delight. We played,
went for walks, and let her play in the bath, till the water
got a lil' chilly. Even, let her stay up a lil' longer. We got
to cuddle alot. And it was truly a joy.

I will get the privilege of having Elijah, Jonah, and Lily on
Thursday, so their mom and dad can go out. I know we will have fun..

Because....... I love being their "NANA" and they are all my joy.
And as long as they like it... folks... I will still pop my gum, just hold
your ears..

No comments: