Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Politics ruin my day

I wish America would wake up. Come on people.....
Get back to basics ....honesty, morals, a respect for
our country and our freedom. Be thankful for the soldiers
who are fighting , and have fought.
God help us.. if we get a man more sensitive to the muslim
faith, who does not really appreciate the price
that was paid for our freedom. Who doesnt even have the
experience to run a city (as mayor). Let alone our country.
I hear he has organized events... Well..... whoppeedoo.
So, I have.....weddings...church dinners....family get
togethers...Does that qualify me??
Lord have mercy....................................
And I truly do mean it..with all sincerity....
ta-da.. now I will shut up and go to bed.. did I hear a
sigh of relief???? gnight

No comments: